Dear camping guests
We are asking you to respect the following regulations on our site:
- Please use your site and its suppliance connections only. Please put your dog on a leash.
- Please respect nature:: Use water and electricity economically.
- Please keep hygiene in in mind so the next guest can feel comfortable in the private bathroom too. Please bin hygienic products and do not throw them in the toilet.
- A German custom: Please separate the trash: Glas belongs in the containers to the left of the reception. Organic waste in the green bins close to the entrance area, paper in the blue bins and any other kind of trash needs to be collected in small bags and be disposed in the black containers.
- Please do not store glas bottles or trash in the gras.
- Please drive to your site only! Do not drive around the whole site!
- Please barbecue in metal bowls only! Do not make open campfire!
- Barbecuing at the on-site common areas is allowed only when permission granted by staff.
- Please respect the periods of low noise level: 1pm to 2pm and 10pm to 6am (on weekends: 12pm to 6am)
In case of emergency: You will find a heart defibrillator outside of the laundry house
Thank you very much and enjoy your stay!